Following and complying with all established meal delivery, cleaning, and sanitation procedures. This includes, but does not limit, the cleaning and maintaining of equipment, walls, floors, etc as directed by a supervisor. Including: Work production, HACCP compliance, Sanitation and Safety.
• Assist with serving meals on a timely basis, including cook, serve, tray lines, and family-style dining rooms
• Brings any inaccuracies (unusual items, quantities) to the attention of the manager for clarification or approval prior to filling distribution sheets
• Assembles all items required by production sheets, recipes, or tray tickets
• Sets up meal assembly station ensuring all supplies are on hand
• Serves correction portions, using correct utensils, to assure compliance with nutritional care orders
• Plates food properly, and garnishes food according to diet to achieve attractive presentation