Supervises the staff working evenings. Ensures resident care needs are being met. Monitors staff work and intervenes as needed to ensure facility is operating in accordance to Loretto and Department of Health requirements.
- 1-2 years experience working in a supervisory role in a health care setting.
- High School Diploma required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and make decisions by oneself.
- Proven skills in dispute/conflict resolution