Typically second (3pm-11pm) and third (11pm-7am) shifts are available at this location on Nottingham Rd in Jamesville. Sign on bonus is available only for second shift (3pm-11pm) positions.
Responsible for residents assigned to his/her care with respect to the following general list of duties:
- Performs resident care according to policy/procedure & standards as delegated by the NM, CC, RN, or Charge Nurse
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge base when performing resident care
- Demonstrates appropriate technical skills when performing resident care
- Uses skills & knowledge according to resident’s identified geriatric and age-related needs
- Assists in maintaining a clean & safe environment for the resident, visitors, & other staff
- Recognizes & responds to emergent situations efficiently & effectively
- Assists the resident with ADLs and any special care needs as indicated on the resident care assignment sheet for which they are properly trained.
- Sets priorities according to resident’s needs, organizing & reprioritizing work throughout the shift.
- Ensures necessary supplies/equipment for patient care are available and stored efficiently.
- Observes residents for specific signs & symptoms as instructed by team leaders.
- Reports changes in the resident’s behavior or condition to the team leader.
- Demonstrates understanding of role limitations relating to patient care
- Documents resident care accurately on appropriate forms and in a timely manner