- Current NYS license and registration in good standing as a Professional Nurse.
- 1-2 years’ experience with MDS/PRI scoring in long term care.
- Current knowledge of MDS guidelines and updates.
- Thorough knowledge of assessment tools and regulations regarding documentation and reimbursements; good knowledge of resource utilization group scores, Medicare and Medicaid eligibility regulations; including MDS 3.0, PRI, and Medicare Part A requirements.
- Solid clinical knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to function independently, have flexibility and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to role model and promote a cooperative and collaborative work environment.
- Ability to recognize and respond to emergent situations efficiently and effectively.
- Proficient in EMR, MS Office programs with the ability to learn new software rapidly.
An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
To apply please email your resume to IndeedApply@lorettosystem.org