Loretto Management Corporation

  • Resident Relations Representative

    Housing - 5
    Regular Full-Time
    Weekends Required?
  • Overview

    The Resident Relations Representative provides comprehensive guidance and support to Independent Living residents and their families. This includes, but is not limited to, providing resource and referral information to residents, families, problem-solving assistance, promoting overall well-being and psychosocial adjustment to the facility, support for deteriorating health (mental and physical), promoting a healthy lifestyle, support when transferring apartments or to a higher level of care. The Resident Relations Representative connects residents/families with Loretto programs, community services and guides them when seeking care at urgent care facilities, local hospitals, rehabilitation centers, assisted living, memory care and long-term care facilities. The Resident Relations Representative also provides referral information to residents/families regarding Managed Long-Term Care programs, Geriatric Care Managers, Mental Health providers and End-Of-Life services. The Resident Relations Representative is a key member of the Resident Services Team and is responsible for ensuring a maximum quality of life for all Independent Living residents.


    • Responsible for the ongoing, psychosocial support of residents who reside in Independent Living (IL).
    • Educates residents and families regarding available Loretto and community services, oversees the IL emergency response process and follows up on Adverse Incident Reports.
    • Provides support and guidance to residents and families at time of crisis, deteriorating health (physical and mental), coping with deterioration of independence, disability and end-of-life issues.
    • Serves as an advocate for the resident in the absence of a family member or caregiver, or if the resident is unable to advocate for self.
    • Serves as the primary contact for the Loretto nurse screener, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, assisted living and long-term care facilities.


    Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or a related field.


    Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
    Share on your newsfeed